Chitty Chats

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye bye bye~

using mar's phone to blog now.
2009's gone and 2010's here.

Julia, thanks for being e bez friend anyone could ever have. Tolerating all nonsense , always being so senseless and generous towards me. No words can actually be enough to describe our friendship. From drawing of your name, to h2h talks, talking in class, sleepless nights. I really love you, as a best friend. I hope our friendship will last as long as earth exists (;

Rachel, hey bear. You've been a wonderful friend though you're just a senior to me. You've been a gr8 friend to me. Advising me, you've really made me realise how impt friendship is. (;

Tiffany, hey sis. Happy 2nd anni ^^ i know we've drfited but you'll always be my sis, i'm here for you if you need me. Luv ya (;

Taffy& bro thanks for being gr8 listening ears.

Friends came and go, i've learnt to cherish friendship. Who's good and bad for me. Still getting to know more and you guys have really been gr8 to me. Including the one beside me now. Thanks you for a wonderful 2009 and have a fruitful 2010 (((;